Jun 5, 2013, 8:37 PM EDT
Well, that didn’t take long … again.
The 2013 Eastern Conference finals switched to Boston, but the refrain seemed familiar with both teams, as the Bruins took an early 1-0 lead against the Pittsburgh Penguins in Game 3 on Wednesday. It almost seems repetitive when you consider that David Krejci scored the goal, especially since it appears that it might have bounced off an embattled Penguins defenseman.
The Bruins have scored the first goal in all three games of this series. It remains at 1-0 so far, which might actually be good news for the Penguins, considering how quickly contests have devolved lately for Pittsburgh.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 35
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 45
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 32
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 27
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 50
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35