Jun 5, 2013, 8:37 PM EDT
Well, that didn’t take long … again.
The 2013 Eastern Conference finals switched to Boston, but the refrain seemed familiar with both teams, as the Bruins took an early 1-0 lead against the Pittsburgh Penguins in Game 3 on Wednesday. It almost seems repetitive when you consider that David Krejci scored the goal, especially since it appears that it might have bounced off an embattled Penguins defenseman.
The Bruins have scored the first goal in all three games of this series. It remains at 1-0 so far, which might actually be good news for the Penguins, considering how quickly contests have devolved lately for Pittsburgh.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 12
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 38
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)