Jun 5, 2013, 8:37 PM EDT
Well, that didn’t take long … again.
The 2013 Eastern Conference finals switched to Boston, but the refrain seemed familiar with both teams, as the Bruins took an early 1-0 lead against the Pittsburgh Penguins in Game 3 on Wednesday. It almost seems repetitive when you consider that David Krejci scored the goal, especially since it appears that it might have bounced off an embattled Penguins defenseman.
The Bruins have scored the first goal in all three games of this series. It remains at 1-0 so far, which might actually be good news for the Penguins, considering how quickly contests have devolved lately for Pittsburgh.
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 2
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 16
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 28
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 9
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 18
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 34
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 58
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 106
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (106)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (91)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)