Jun 5, 2013, 8:37 PM EDT
Well, that didn’t take long … again.
The 2013 Eastern Conference finals switched to Boston, but the refrain seemed familiar with both teams, as the Bruins took an early 1-0 lead against the Pittsburgh Penguins in Game 3 on Wednesday. It almost seems repetitive when you consider that David Krejci scored the goal, especially since it appears that it might have bounced off an embattled Penguins defenseman.
The Bruins have scored the first goal in all three games of this series. It remains at 1-0 so far, which might actually be good news for the Penguins, considering how quickly contests have devolved lately for Pittsburgh.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 11
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 9
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 35
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 26
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)