Jun 5, 2013, 8:37 PM EDT
Well, that didn’t take long … again.
The 2013 Eastern Conference finals switched to Boston, but the refrain seemed familiar with both teams, as the Bruins took an early 1-0 lead against the Pittsburgh Penguins in Game 3 on Wednesday. It almost seems repetitive when you consider that David Krejci scored the goal, especially since it appears that it might have bounced off an embattled Penguins defenseman.
The Bruins have scored the first goal in all three games of this series. It remains at 1-0 so far, which might actually be good news for the Penguins, considering how quickly contests have devolved lately for Pittsburgh.
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 16
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 21
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 70
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 28
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)