Jun 5, 2013, 9:29 PM EST
With the Pittsburgh Penguins down 2-0 in a series while suffering from a 9-1 scoring differential going into Wednesday’s Game 3, it’s not surprising that the Boston Bruins have generated some awful stats for their opponents.
Still, some of the numbers are a little disturbing at the moment. That’s especially true for Sidney Crosby (zero points), Evgeni Malkin (also zero points) and the Penguins’ power play (0-for-9 as of this writing).
During the first intermission, Mike Milbury breaks down the Penguins’ struggling man advantage while Keith Jones goes in-depth about Crosby’s struggles:
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 17
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 11
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 18
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 22
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 11
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 39
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8