Jun 5, 2013, 9:29 PM EDT
With the Pittsburgh Penguins down 2-0 in a series while suffering from a 9-1 scoring differential going into Wednesday’s Game 3, it’s not surprising that the Boston Bruins have generated some awful stats for their opponents.
Still, some of the numbers are a little disturbing at the moment. That’s especially true for Sidney Crosby (zero points), Evgeni Malkin (also zero points) and the Penguins’ power play (0-for-9 as of this writing).
During the first intermission, Mike Milbury breaks down the Penguins’ struggling man advantage while Keith Jones goes in-depth about Crosby’s struggles:
- Treliving would be ‘shocked’ if Bennett sticks with Flames in 14-15 3
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 15
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 41
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22