Jun 5, 2013, 4:21 PM EST
Believed to have suffered a concussion in Game 1 of the Western Conference finals, Kings center Mike Richards skated Wednesday at an optional practice.
According to LA Kings Insider, Richards “did not take any contact and skated with light-to-moderate exertion.”
For now, there’s no timetable for his return.
Richards did not play in Games 2 and 3 against the Blackhawks.
Kings coach Darryl Sutter said that Richards also had a “light workout” yesterday.
“I don’t know if that’s progress or not,” said Sutter. “I talked to him for a minute after the game. He was more interested in the fact that we won, more than how he was feeling.”
The series resumes tomorrow evening in Los Angeles. Chicago leads, 2-1.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54