Jun 5, 2013, 10:07 PM EDT
Former Los Angeles Kings great Luc Robitaille will be inducted into the California Sports Hall of Fame on Sunday.
He continues a line of Kings who’ve made their way into the group lately. Bob Miller (the first, in 2011) will introduce him while Marcel Dionne became a member in 2012.
Robitaille is part of a downright staggering “Class of 2013.” Here are the other sports icons who will join him, according to the Pasadena Journal:
Florence Griffith Joyner
Another fun fact: Tecmo Super Bowl legend Christian Okoye is the current president of the California Sports Hall of Fame.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18