Jun 5, 2013, 10:07 PM EDT
Former Los Angeles Kings great Luc Robitaille will be inducted into the California Sports Hall of Fame on Sunday.
He continues a line of Kings who’ve made their way into the group lately. Bob Miller (the first, in 2011) will introduce him while Marcel Dionne became a member in 2012.
Robitaille is part of a downright staggering “Class of 2013.” Here are the other sports icons who will join him, according to the Pasadena Journal:
Florence Griffith Joyner
Another fun fact: Tecmo Super Bowl legend Christian Okoye is the current president of the California Sports Hall of Fame.
- Hello Johansen? Boone Jenner out with broken hand 4
- Bruins release Leino; Boychuk staying put? 18
- Babcock doesn’t think this will be his last year with the Wings 9
- Starting tomorrow, PHT’s ‘Risk Factors’ Series 6
- Krug, Smith sign with Bruins 19
- PHT Morning Skate: Grigorenko with highlight-reel shootout goal 7
- Sabres lose Larsson, Kaleta to head injuries, Leafs’ Booth out too (Update: Franson’s hurt) 5
- Report: Dal Colle signs with Islanders (Updated) 1
- Bridge built: Blues lock up Schwartz to two-year deal reportedly worth $4.7M 12
- Comedian Will Arnett at Leafs practice 8
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys (28)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)