Jun 5, 2013, 10:07 PM EST
Former Los Angeles Kings great Luc Robitaille will be inducted into the California Sports Hall of Fame on Sunday.
He continues a line of Kings who’ve made their way into the group lately. Bob Miller (the first, in 2011) will introduce him while Marcel Dionne became a member in 2012.
Robitaille is part of a downright staggering “Class of 2013.” Here are the other sports icons who will join him, according to the Pasadena Journal:
Florence Griffith Joyner
Another fun fact: Tecmo Super Bowl legend Christian Okoye is the current president of the California Sports Hall of Fame.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 5
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 7
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 10
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 27
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)