Jun 5, 2013, 10:07 PM EDT
Former Los Angeles Kings great Luc Robitaille will be inducted into the California Sports Hall of Fame on Sunday.
He continues a line of Kings who’ve made their way into the group lately. Bob Miller (the first, in 2011) will introduce him while Marcel Dionne became a member in 2012.
Robitaille is part of a downright staggering “Class of 2013.” Here are the other sports icons who will join him, according to the Pasadena Journal:
Florence Griffith Joyner
Another fun fact: Tecmo Super Bowl legend Christian Okoye is the current president of the California Sports Hall of Fame.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)