Jun 5, 2013, 10:07 PM EDT
Former Los Angeles Kings great Luc Robitaille will be inducted into the California Sports Hall of Fame on Sunday.
He continues a line of Kings who’ve made their way into the group lately. Bob Miller (the first, in 2011) will introduce him while Marcel Dionne became a member in 2012.
Robitaille is part of a downright staggering “Class of 2013.” Here are the other sports icons who will join him, according to the Pasadena Journal:
Florence Griffith Joyner
Another fun fact: Tecmo Super Bowl legend Christian Okoye is the current president of the California Sports Hall of Fame.
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 8
- Your Lightning-Rangers Game 7 officials are… 1
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 39
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 12
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 45
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 8
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 6
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)