Jun 5, 2013, 11:44 AM EDT
The hearing will take place at 1:30 pm ET.
Game 4 of the Western Conference finals goes tomorrow in Los Angeles.
Keith was given a double-minor for high sticking Carter:
“It was accidental,” Keith said of his high stick on Carter. “I wanted to give him a tap but not where I got him. I felt bad.”
Update: Here’s a different angle of the play for your consideration…
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 5
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 15
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28