Jun 4, 2013, 7:42 AM EST
The Chicago Blackhawks have done their job by maintaining their home ice advantage in the Western Conference finals and taking a 2-0 series lead against the Los Angeles Kings. On Sunday in particular, Chicago looked great and even chased goaltender Jonathan Quick from the game.
Even if it was just for one contest, Chicago was able to beat the Kings and Quick in a way that the St. Louis Blues and San Jose Sharks were never able to. So what was the secret behind the Blackhawks’ success?
Mike Halford and Jason Brough broke down the first two games of the series before turning their attention to Game 3 tonight:
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny 0
- In praise of the Hamburglar 13
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 6
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 17
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 52