Jun 4, 2013, 7:42 AM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks have done their job by maintaining their home ice advantage in the Western Conference finals and taking a 2-0 series lead against the Los Angeles Kings. On Sunday in particular, Chicago looked great and even chased goaltender Jonathan Quick from the game.
Even if it was just for one contest, Chicago was able to beat the Kings and Quick in a way that the St. Louis Blues and San Jose Sharks were never able to. So what was the secret behind the Blackhawks’ success?
Mike Halford and Jason Brough broke down the first two games of the series before turning their attention to Game 3 tonight:
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 4
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 15
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 18
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9