Jun 4, 2013, 9:41 PM EDT
The L.A. Kings, down 2-0 in this Western Conference final to the Chicago Blackhawks, got on the board first in Game 3 Tuesday night.
Justin Williams scored his sixth goal of these playoffs, snapping a shot past Blackhawks’ goalie Corey Crawford on the blocker side, to give L.A. a 1-0 lead just 3:21 into the first period on home ice.
The Kings have yet to lose on home ice in these playoffs.
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 1
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4