Jun 4, 2013, 9:41 PM EST
The L.A. Kings, down 2-0 in this Western Conference final to the Chicago Blackhawks, got on the board first in Game 3 Tuesday night.
Justin Williams scored his sixth goal of these playoffs, snapping a shot past Blackhawks’ goalie Corey Crawford on the blocker side, to give L.A. a 1-0 lead just 3:21 into the first period on home ice.
The Kings have yet to lose on home ice in these playoffs.
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 12
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 104
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 23
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 16
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 32
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 24
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (104)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)