Jun 4, 2013, 10:51 PM EDT
OK. Maybe he didn’t “wire” it. In fact, the shot was off-speed because Voynov’s stick broke as he went to take the shot. Crawford, with traffic in front, couldn’t handle the change in speeds and the puck got past him on the low glove-hand side.
Chicago’s Bryan Bickell cut the Kings’ lead in half on a wrap-around goal with 34 seconds remaining in the second period. For Bickell, that is his seventh goal of these playoffs.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5