Jun 4, 2013, 10:51 PM EST
OK. Maybe he didn’t “wire” it. In fact, the shot was off-speed because Voynov’s stick broke as he went to take the shot. Crawford, with traffic in front, couldn’t handle the change in speeds and the puck got past him on the low glove-hand side.
Chicago’s Bryan Bickell cut the Kings’ lead in half on a wrap-around goal with 34 seconds remaining in the second period. For Bickell, that is his seventh goal of these playoffs.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 8
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54