Jun 3, 2013, 12:18 AM EDT
Krejci leads all postseason scorers with 19 points while Horton (15) and Lucic (11) are putting pucks in the net and throwing their big bodies around.
Horton, 28, has almost as many postseason points as he posted during the 48-game campaign (15 vs. 22) and Lucic, 24, found himself in the Boston Bruins doghouse as a healthy scratch. As impressed as Mike Milbury is by their postseason turnarounds, he couldn’t help but be sardonic about their earlier work:
While Lucic is under contract next season, Horton is likely hoping that a strong playoff run will obscure doubts about his consistency as unrestricted free agency beckons.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 16
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39