Jun 3, 2013, 12:18 AM EST
Krejci leads all postseason scorers with 19 points while Horton (15) and Lucic (11) are putting pucks in the net and throwing their big bodies around.
Horton, 28, has almost as many postseason points as he posted during the 48-game campaign (15 vs. 22) and Lucic, 24, found himself in the Boston Bruins doghouse as a healthy scratch. As impressed as Mike Milbury is by their postseason turnarounds, he couldn’t help but be sardonic about their earlier work:
While Lucic is under contract next season, Horton is likely hoping that a strong playoff run will obscure doubts about his consistency as unrestricted free agency beckons.
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 4
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 2
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 19
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56
- Eakins calls for patience in Edmonton, whether fans ‘like it or not’ 15
- Bruins have to ‘step up,’ starting tonight in Nashville 45
- Welcome Taylor Hall to the trade rumor mill 53