Jun 3, 2013, 12:18 AM EDT
Krejci leads all postseason scorers with 19 points while Horton (15) and Lucic (11) are putting pucks in the net and throwing their big bodies around.
Horton, 28, has almost as many postseason points as he posted during the 48-game campaign (15 vs. 22) and Lucic, 24, found himself in the Boston Bruins doghouse as a healthy scratch. As impressed as Mike Milbury is by their postseason turnarounds, he couldn’t help but be sardonic about their earlier work:
While Lucic is under contract next season, Horton is likely hoping that a strong playoff run will obscure doubts about his consistency as unrestricted free agency beckons.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 0
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 17
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 24
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 23
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 17
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 53
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 49
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6