Jun 3, 2013, 10:51 PM EDT
It’s easy to say what you would do if you were in a head coach’s shoes. It’s also pretty fun because you aren’t likely to lose your job if you’re wrong.
Ultimately, it’s Pittsburgh Penguins head coach Dan Bylsma’s job to determine a Game 3 starter after Tomas Vokoun and Marc-Andre Fleury combined for a disastrous Game 2 against the Boston Bruins on Monday. We’ll see if he tips his hand tonight, but either way, let’s find out what the people think.
Decide if you’re on Team Fleury or Team Vokoun in the poll below. (Sorry, we’re going to leave out other netminders in the Penguins system to keep it simple.)
Update: As expected, Bylsma didn’t give an obvious answer about which way he’s leaning
“I don’t think there was a lot of fault in those three goals by the goaltender,” Bylsma said. “So it’s tough to evaluate given the breakdowns and the type of scoring chances that they scored on for both goalies.”
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 11
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 28
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 17
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 57
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39