Jun 3, 2013, 10:51 PM EST
It’s easy to say what you would do if you were in a head coach’s shoes. It’s also pretty fun because you aren’t likely to lose your job if you’re wrong.
Ultimately, it’s Pittsburgh Penguins head coach Dan Bylsma’s job to determine a Game 3 starter after Tomas Vokoun and Marc-Andre Fleury combined for a disastrous Game 2 against the Boston Bruins on Monday. We’ll see if he tips his hand tonight, but either way, let’s find out what the people think.
Decide if you’re on Team Fleury or Team Vokoun in the poll below. (Sorry, we’re going to leave out other netminders in the Penguins system to keep it simple.)
Update: As expected, Bylsma didn’t give an obvious answer about which way he’s leaning
“I don’t think there was a lot of fault in those three goals by the goaltender,” Bylsma said. “So it’s tough to evaluate given the breakdowns and the type of scoring chances that they scored on for both goalies.”
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 2
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 4
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 24
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 60
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16