Jun 3, 2013, 10:51 PM EDT
It’s easy to say what you would do if you were in a head coach’s shoes. It’s also pretty fun because you aren’t likely to lose your job if you’re wrong.
Ultimately, it’s Pittsburgh Penguins head coach Dan Bylsma’s job to determine a Game 3 starter after Tomas Vokoun and Marc-Andre Fleury combined for a disastrous Game 2 against the Boston Bruins on Monday. We’ll see if he tips his hand tonight, but either way, let’s find out what the people think.
Decide if you’re on Team Fleury or Team Vokoun in the poll below. (Sorry, we’re going to leave out other netminders in the Penguins system to keep it simple.)
Update: As expected, Bylsma didn’t give an obvious answer about which way he’s leaning
“I don’t think there was a lot of fault in those three goals by the goaltender,” Bylsma said. “So it’s tough to evaluate given the breakdowns and the type of scoring chances that they scored on for both goalies.”
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18