Jun 2, 2013, 8:06 PM EDT
Note to self/the Internet: Darryl Sutter calling someone “fine” doesn’t necessarily mean they’re fit to play in a playoff hockey contest.
Richards, 28, is officially described as having an “upper-body injury,” according to Jon Rosen of LA Kings Insider. If that’s code for a concussion, that’s bad news, as he’s dealt with some issues in the past.
The Blackhawks lineup will be the same as yesterday’s mix.
It’s all a bummer for Los Angeles’ pivots, as they were just getting used to the idea of having faceoff demon Jarret Stoll back.
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 24
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 40
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 34
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21