Jun 2, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
It’s not official by any means, though.
Decked out in his “Hockey Night in Canada tie,” Darryl Sutter simply said that Richards, 28, is “fine.”
As far as how he felt about the check, Sutter followed the recent trends of coaches offering a no-comment.
“I really have nothing to say about it,” Sutter said. “It’s not an issue.”
Again, it sounds like he’ll play, but it’s not a guarantee. PHT will inform you if he ends up missing the game.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 15
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)