Jun 2, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
It’s not official by any means, though.
Decked out in his “Hockey Night in Canada tie,” Darryl Sutter simply said that Richards, 28, is “fine.”
As far as how he felt about the check, Sutter followed the recent trends of coaches offering a no-comment.
“I really have nothing to say about it,” Sutter said. “It’s not an issue.”
Again, it sounds like he’ll play, but it’s not a guarantee. PHT will inform you if he ends up missing the game.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38