Jun 1, 2013, 6:22 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks and Los Angeles Kings don’t have a big playoff rivalry, with just one series (in 1974) between the two franchises.
Still, as high-level conference foes, it probably won’t take too long for the animosity to rise. Big hits should get the blood boiling, so consider this Viktor Stalberg hit on Jake Muzzin the opening salvo.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 0
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 4
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 17
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53