Jun 1, 2013, 6:22 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks and Los Angeles Kings don’t have a big playoff rivalry, with just one series (in 1974) between the two franchises.
Still, as high-level conference foes, it probably won’t take too long for the animosity to rise. Big hits should get the blood boiling, so consider this Viktor Stalberg hit on Jake Muzzin the opening salvo.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38