Jun 1, 2013, 10:33 PM EDT
After two controversial hits in the same second period, it’s not shocking that things got a little nasty between the Boston Bruins and Pittsburgh Penguins in Game 1 on Saturday. Some might be surprised by the specific agents of nastiness, though.
Here’s some insightful advice for Crosby: if you have to fight one of them … go with Rask.
- It’s Ottawa Senators day on PHT 0
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55