Jun 1, 2013, 6:04 PM EST
Someone must have convinced Justin Williams that Game 7 didn’t end.
Despite the Chicago Blackhawks holding a significant shot advantage in the first period of Game 1 of the Western Conference finals on Saturday, the Los Angeles Kings took a 1-0 lead thanks to this odd goal by Williams:
The 31-year-old scored the Kings’ last three goals.
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 21
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 19
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 22
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 11
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 44
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 9