Jun 1, 2013, 6:04 PM EDT
Someone must have convinced Justin Williams that Game 7 didn’t end.
Despite the Chicago Blackhawks holding a significant shot advantage in the first period of Game 1 of the Western Conference finals on Saturday, the Los Angeles Kings took a 1-0 lead thanks to this odd goal by Williams:
The 31-year-old scored the Kings’ last three goals.
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 4
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 11
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 12
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4