Jun 1, 2013, 6:04 PM EDT
Someone must have convinced Justin Williams that Game 7 didn’t end.
Despite the Chicago Blackhawks holding a significant shot advantage in the first period of Game 1 of the Western Conference finals on Saturday, the Los Angeles Kings took a 1-0 lead thanks to this odd goal by Williams:
The 31-year-old scored the Kings’ last three goals.
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 40