Jun 1, 2013, 10:13 PM EDT
When commenters, writers and other observers discuss blown penalty calls, they’re usually talking about the defensive side finding ways to “slow down” scorers. One of the most notable missed calls from Game 1 between the Boston Bruins and Pittsburgh Penguins was a rare reversal, however.
A controversial play would have had serious fodder potential if Bergeron scored.
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 6
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 35
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 16
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 52
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54