Jun 1, 2013, 10:13 PM EDT
When commenters, writers and other observers discuss blown penalty calls, they’re usually talking about the defensive side finding ways to “slow down” scorers. One of the most notable missed calls from Game 1 between the Boston Bruins and Pittsburgh Penguins was a rare reversal, however.
A controversial play would have had serious fodder potential if Bergeron scored.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5