Jun 1, 2013, 4:54 PM EST
Stoll skated in warmups taking rushes with the third line between Dwight King and Trevor Lewis and will play against Chicago. Tyler Toffoli will come out of the lineup to make room for Stoll.
Stoll’s presence was missed in the previous round after being knocked out of action with a concussion by San Jose’s Raffi Torres. His skill winning faceoffs as well as killing penalties was sorely missed during the Kings’ seven-game set with the Sharks.
L.A. will need Stoll to do his part against the likes of Jonathan Toews when it comes to winning draws and to work against a Chicago power play that’s found its way of late in the postseason.
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 13
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 76
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 4
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 14
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 88
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 83
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 68
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 172
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (172)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (88)
- Bruins’ Kelly out with broken ankle after Dupuis slash (86)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (83)