Jun 1, 2013, 4:54 PM EDT
Stoll skated in warmups taking rushes with the third line between Dwight King and Trevor Lewis and will play against Chicago. Tyler Toffoli will come out of the lineup to make room for Stoll.
Stoll’s presence was missed in the previous round after being knocked out of action with a concussion by San Jose’s Raffi Torres. His skill winning faceoffs as well as killing penalties was sorely missed during the Kings’ seven-game set with the Sharks.
L.A. will need Stoll to do his part against the likes of Jonathan Toews when it comes to winning draws and to work against a Chicago power play that’s found its way of late in the postseason.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 52
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5