Jun 1, 2013, 4:54 PM EST
Stoll skated in warmups taking rushes with the third line between Dwight King and Trevor Lewis and will play against Chicago. Tyler Toffoli will come out of the lineup to make room for Stoll.
Stoll’s presence was missed in the previous round after being knocked out of action with a concussion by San Jose’s Raffi Torres. His skill winning faceoffs as well as killing penalties was sorely missed during the Kings’ seven-game set with the Sharks.
L.A. will need Stoll to do his part against the likes of Jonathan Toews when it comes to winning draws and to work against a Chicago power play that’s found its way of late in the postseason.
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 6
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 23
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3