Jun 1, 2013, 4:54 PM EDT
Stoll skated in warmups taking rushes with the third line between Dwight King and Trevor Lewis and will play against Chicago. Tyler Toffoli will come out of the lineup to make room for Stoll.
Stoll’s presence was missed in the previous round after being knocked out of action with a concussion by San Jose’s Raffi Torres. His skill winning faceoffs as well as killing penalties was sorely missed during the Kings’ seven-game set with the Sharks.
L.A. will need Stoll to do his part against the likes of Jonathan Toews when it comes to winning draws and to work against a Chicago power play that’s found its way of late in the postseason.
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 0
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 8
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 4
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 24
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)