Jun 1, 2013, 4:54 PM EDT
Stoll skated in warmups taking rushes with the third line between Dwight King and Trevor Lewis and will play against Chicago. Tyler Toffoli will come out of the lineup to make room for Stoll.
Stoll’s presence was missed in the previous round after being knocked out of action with a concussion by San Jose’s Raffi Torres. His skill winning faceoffs as well as killing penalties was sorely missed during the Kings’ seven-game set with the Sharks.
L.A. will need Stoll to do his part against the likes of Jonathan Toews when it comes to winning draws and to work against a Chicago power play that’s found its way of late in the postseason.
- NHL, Coyotes deny report that team is moving to Vegas 23
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 46
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 20
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 85
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 18
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 42
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 15
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 13
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 47
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 5
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (87)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)