May 31, 2013, 1:13 AM EDT
A pair of Phoenix Coyotes draft picks – Andrew Fritsch and Alexander Ruuttu – will re-enter the NHL draft, according to Chris Roy, who writes for the Maine Hockey Journal.
As per Roy, the Coyotes have until June 1 to sign both players or they will re-enter the NHL draft, which is scheduled to take place June 30.
Both players were taken in the 2011 draft.
Fritsch had 27 goals and 52 points in 55 games with the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds of the Ontario Hockey League.
Ruuttu, 20, had six assists in 22 games combined between Ilves Tampere and Jokerit Helsinki of the SM-liiga in Finland, according to the Internet Hockey Database.
- Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 10
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 5
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29