May 31, 2013, 1:13 AM EST
A pair of Phoenix Coyotes draft picks – Andrew Fritsch and Alexander Ruuttu – will re-enter the NHL draft, according to Chris Roy, who writes for the Maine Hockey Journal.
As per Roy, the Coyotes have until June 1 to sign both players or they will re-enter the NHL draft, which is scheduled to take place June 30.
Both players were taken in the 2011 draft.
Fritsch had 27 goals and 52 points in 55 games with the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds of the Ontario Hockey League.
Ruuttu, 20, had six assists in 22 games combined between Ilves Tampere and Jokerit Helsinki of the SM-liiga in Finland, according to the Internet Hockey Database.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 3
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 73
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2