May 31, 2013, 1:13 AM EDT
A pair of Phoenix Coyotes draft picks – Andrew Fritsch and Alexander Ruuttu – will re-enter the NHL draft, according to Chris Roy, who writes for the Maine Hockey Journal.
As per Roy, the Coyotes have until June 1 to sign both players or they will re-enter the NHL draft, which is scheduled to take place June 30.
Both players were taken in the 2011 draft.
Fritsch had 27 goals and 52 points in 55 games with the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds of the Ontario Hockey League.
Ruuttu, 20, had six assists in 22 games combined between Ilves Tampere and Jokerit Helsinki of the SM-liiga in Finland, according to the Internet Hockey Database.
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 0
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 37
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 31
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 54
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 12
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 10
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 6
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (54)