May 31, 2013, 1:13 AM EDT
A pair of Phoenix Coyotes draft picks – Andrew Fritsch and Alexander Ruuttu – will re-enter the NHL draft, according to Chris Roy, who writes for the Maine Hockey Journal.
As per Roy, the Coyotes have until June 1 to sign both players or they will re-enter the NHL draft, which is scheduled to take place June 30.
Both players were taken in the 2011 draft.
Fritsch had 27 goals and 52 points in 55 games with the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds of the Ontario Hockey League.
Ruuttu, 20, had six assists in 22 games combined between Ilves Tampere and Jokerit Helsinki of the SM-liiga in Finland, according to the Internet Hockey Database.
- With Dubinsky locked up, Jackets next task is re-signing Johansen 6
- Lightning sign Brenden Morrow for one year 26
- Jackets sign Dubinsky through 2020-21 39
- AHL’s new overtime rules include 3-on-3 play 27
- Report: Avs, O’Reilly likely headed to arbitration 70
- Armstrong lays out what Blues offered KHL-bound Sobotka 15
- Blues re-sign Ott; Sobotka to KHL? 35
- Devils ink Schneider to reported seven-year, $42 million deal 62
- Big money: Toews, Kane sign eight-year, $84 million extensions 170
- Jets can’t let Kane situation fester much longer 57
- Big money: Toews, Kane sign eight-year, $84 million extensions (170)
- Report: Avs, O’Reilly likely headed to arbitration (70)
- Boyle wanted Big Apple after playing in ‘nontraditional hockey markets’ of Florida, California (63)
- Devils ink Schneider to reported seven-year, $42 million deal (62)
- Report: Sidney Crosby will undergo wrist surgery (59)