May 30, 2013, 7:01 PM EDT
On Thursday, Brough and I talked to NBC’s Kay Adams about what to expect from the 2013 Eastern Conference finals.
In the Pittsburgh Penguins and Boston Bruins, we have two of the last four Stanley Cup winners, and two teams that easily dispatched of their opponents in the conference semis.
(The Pens beat the Sens in five games; the Bruins beat the Rangers in five as well.)
What are some of the keys for both Boston and Pittsburgh?
We take a look in the latest edition of PHT Extra:
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 5
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 43
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 18
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13