May 30, 2013, 7:01 PM EST
On Thursday, Brough and I talked to NBC’s Kay Adams about what to expect from the 2013 Eastern Conference finals.
In the Pittsburgh Penguins and Boston Bruins, we have two of the last four Stanley Cup winners, and two teams that easily dispatched of their opponents in the conference semis.
(The Pens beat the Sens in five games; the Bruins beat the Rangers in five as well.)
What are some of the keys for both Boston and Pittsburgh?
We take a look in the latest edition of PHT Extra:
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 6
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54