May 30, 2013, 7:01 PM EDT
On Thursday, Brough and I talked to NBC’s Kay Adams about what to expect from the 2013 Eastern Conference finals.
In the Pittsburgh Penguins and Boston Bruins, we have two of the last four Stanley Cup winners, and two teams that easily dispatched of their opponents in the conference semis.
(The Pens beat the Sens in five games; the Bruins beat the Rangers in five as well.)
What are some of the keys for both Boston and Pittsburgh?
We take a look in the latest edition of PHT Extra:
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5