May 30, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
Shortly after discussing the Eastern Conference finals with NBC’s Kay Adams, Jason and I switched gears and focused on the West.
In a rematch from the opening night of the 2013 NHL regular season, the Kings and Blackhawks will meet to decide who represents the West in the Stanley Cup finals.
As far as powerhouse matchups goes, this one is pretty good. The Kings are the reigning Stanley Cup champs while the ‘Hawks are the reigning Presidents’ Trophy winners, having captured the regular season title for just the second time in 20 years.
So, what are the keys for both Chicago and L.A. in this series? Check the video to find out…
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 14
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 4
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 23
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 94
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 10
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 18
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 35
- Weber out for remainder of series, but ‘did not suffer an ACL injury’ 6
- Report: Oilers’ Lowe removed from Hockey Ops role 19
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (96)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (89)