May 30, 2013, 8:00 PM EST
Shortly after discussing the Eastern Conference finals with NBC’s Kay Adams, Jason and I switched gears and focused on the West.
In a rematch from the opening night of the 2013 NHL regular season, the Kings and Blackhawks will meet to decide who represents the West in the Stanley Cup finals.
As far as powerhouse matchups goes, this one is pretty good. The Kings are the reigning Stanley Cup champs while the ‘Hawks are the reigning Presidents’ Trophy winners, having captured the regular season title for just the second time in 20 years.
So, what are the keys for both Chicago and L.A. in this series? Check the video to find out…
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 13
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 11
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 60
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 28
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 57
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 17
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 127
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (127)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc (60)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)