May 29, 2013, 10:56 PM EDT
NHL officials are almost always going to draw home fans’ ire at some point in a game. Still, there are times when guys make calls so polarizing that they might not want to return to that city.
Stephen Walkom might just feel that way about Chicago after he waved off what would have been a 2-1 goal by Niklas Hjalmarsson in Game 7:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
The contest is about to enter overtime, so check out all the nerve-wracking glory on NBC Sports Network.
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 16
- End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 17
- Once again, Rick Nash isn’t scoring in the playoffs 17
- Video: U.S. stays unbeaten at Worlds with win over defending champs Russia 7
- Andersen shuts out Flames as Ducks stay perfect in playoffs 6
- Wild can’t contain ‘Hawks star forwards in Game 2 41
- Prust blasts referee Watson after getting tossed from Game 2 28
- Stamkos, power play comes alive as Lightning take 2-0 series lead vs. Habs 29
- Video: Stamkos ends goal drought in style 9
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 9
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)