May 29, 2013, 12:45 AM EST
For the most part, Joe Thornton earned praise during the 2013 postseason for using his size and still-impressive skills. His 10 points in 11 playoff games represents some commendable production in itself.
Things didn’t go so well for him in Game 7, however, if you ask Mike Milbury and Keith Jones.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
In other words, some might still call the 33-year-old a “choker.”
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 8
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 11
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 12
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 1
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 33