May 29, 2013, 1:55 PM EDT
The Vancouver Canucks have signed winger Tom Sestito to a two-year contract extension, the club announced today.
In 23 games for Vancouver, the big 25-year-old recorded a goal and 53 penalty minutes.
Financial terms of the new contract were not disclosed.
Update: It’s a one-way deal, with a cap hit of $750,000.
Per CapGeek, Sestito had a one-year, two-way contract for the 2012-13 season, paying him $605,000 in the NHL and $90,000 in the minors.
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 22
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17