May 29, 2013, 1:55 PM EDT
The Vancouver Canucks have signed winger Tom Sestito to a two-year contract extension, the club announced today.
In 23 games for Vancouver, the big 25-year-old recorded a goal and 53 penalty minutes.
Financial terms of the new contract were not disclosed.
Update: It’s a one-way deal, with a cap hit of $750,000.
Per CapGeek, Sestito had a one-year, two-way contract for the 2012-13 season, paying him $605,000 in the NHL and $90,000 in the minors.
- Lightning sign Brenden Morrow for one year 21
- Jackets sign Dubinsky through 2020-21 35
- AHL’s new overtime rules include 3-on-3 play 26
- Report: Avs, O’Reilly likely headed to arbitration 63
- Armstrong lays out what Blues offered KHL-bound Sobotka 15
- Blues re-sign Ott; Sobotka to KHL? 34
- Devils ink Schneider to reported seven-year, $42 million deal 62
- Big money: Toews, Kane sign eight-year, $84 million extensions 170
- Jets can’t let Kane situation fester much longer 57
- Report: Sidney Crosby will undergo wrist surgery 59
- Big money: Toews, Kane sign eight-year, $84 million extensions (170)
- Pros and cons of Subban filing for arbitration (67)
- Boyle wanted Big Apple after playing in ‘nontraditional hockey markets’ of Florida, California (63)
- Report: Avs, O’Reilly likely headed to arbitration (63)
- Devils ink Schneider to reported seven-year, $42 million deal (62)