May 27, 2013, 12:09 AM EDT
For all the complaints about cliches, post-game press conferences can be entertaining precisely because head coaches and players might not be totally over a win or loss.
New York Rangers head coach John Tortorella kept people guessing at what he would (sometimes barely) say next, but if hockey fans want a new baffling bench boss to follow, Darryl Sutter might be the fit.
Sutter’s presser following the Los Angeles Kings’ 2-1 Game 6 loss to the San Jose on Sunday was just … priceless:
With that amazing display in mind, this seems like a good time to roll out some Getty Images of Sutter making funny faces:
(There are a lot of them, seriously.)
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 9
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 40