May 27, 2013, 12:09 AM EST
For all the complaints about cliches, post-game press conferences can be entertaining precisely because head coaches and players might not be totally over a win or loss.
New York Rangers head coach John Tortorella kept people guessing at what he would (sometimes barely) say next, but if hockey fans want a new baffling bench boss to follow, Darryl Sutter might be the fit.
Sutter’s presser following the Los Angeles Kings’ 2-1 Game 6 loss to the San Jose on Sunday was just … priceless:
With that amazing display in mind, this seems like a good time to roll out some Getty Images of Sutter making funny faces:
(There are a lot of them, seriously.)
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 1
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 6
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 18
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11