May 26, 2013, 8:56 PM EDT
Usually, it’s easy to tell when and how a player gets hurt, even if it’s unclear which part of their “upper” or “lower” body might have been impacted.
Every now and then, it’s a little harder to tell. Maybe it’s a matter of cramping, muscle spasms or another stealthier ailment.
Justin Braun suffered some mystery issue early in Sunday’s Game 6. It was bad enough that the 26-year-old defenseman needed help off the ice:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
To add more intrigue, he returned in the same opening frame. Perhaps it was a false alarm?
- Canucks ink Brandon Sutter to five-year, $21.875 million extension 18
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 36
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 15
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 32
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Owner Pegula: Sabres have gone through ‘two of the most successful seasons we’ve ever had’ (43)
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM (36)