May 25, 2013, 10:06 PM EDT
Jonathan Toews went nine increasingly frustrating playoff games without his first goal of the 2013 postseason, but he finally found the net on a 3-1 tally in Game 5 against the Detroit Red Wings.
If that wasn’t promising enough for the Chicago Blackhawks, their last two goals have come on their occasionally brutal power play. Are they back or just getting some bounces?
(The ‘Hawks might not care at this point.)This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 43
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 21
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)