May 25, 2013, 5:09 PM EDT
It looks like the Sharks might getting more of an edge for tomorrow night’s Game 6.
Kevin Kurz of CSNBayArea.com reports forward Adam Burish is likely set to return to the San Jose lineup and will play on the fourth line. As he told Kurz, if he’s playing it’s to shake things up for his team.
“If I’m playing, I’m expecting to go back and not miss a beat. … I’m not going back in just because I’ve got nice hair. I want to contribute.”
But what if it is about the hair?
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 6
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 54
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 55
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 162
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 16
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 6
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 25
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 30
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (162)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)