May 25, 2013, 5:09 PM EDT
It looks like the Sharks might getting more of an edge for tomorrow night’s Game 6.
Kevin Kurz of CSNBayArea.com reports forward Adam Burish is likely set to return to the San Jose lineup and will play on the fourth line. As he told Kurz, if he’s playing it’s to shake things up for his team.
“If I’m playing, I’m expecting to go back and not miss a beat. … I’m not going back in just because I’ve got nice hair. I want to contribute.”
But what if it is about the hair?
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18