May 25, 2013, 5:09 PM EDT
It looks like the Sharks might getting more of an edge for tomorrow night’s Game 6.
Kevin Kurz of CSNBayArea.com reports forward Adam Burish is likely set to return to the San Jose lineup and will play on the fourth line. As he told Kurz, if he’s playing it’s to shake things up for his team.
“If I’m playing, I’m expecting to go back and not miss a beat. … I’m not going back in just because I’ve got nice hair. I want to contribute.”
But what if it is about the hair?
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 7
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 36
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 14
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)