May 24, 2013, 11:48 AM EDT
The 2013 NHL Awards winners will be announced in a pair of televised specials during the Stanley Cup finals.
Per the league, the day before Game 2 of the finals, the recipients of the Masterton, Selke, King Clancy and Lady Byng trophies, the Jack Adams Award, the Mark Messier NHL Leadership Award, the NHL Foundation Player Award and the NHL General Manager of the Year Award will be revealed at 5 p.m. on NHL Network in the United States and Canada.
At 7 p.m. the day of of Game 2, the Hart, Calder, Norris, Vezina trophies, along with the Ted Lindsay Award, will be announced on NBC Sports Network in the United States and CBC in Canada.
The full-scale awards show — a casualty of the lockout — will be back in Las Vegas next year.
JACK ADAMS AWARD (Top head coach)
Bruce Boudreau, Anaheim Ducks
Paul MacLean, Ottawa Senators
Joel Quenneville, Chicago Blackhawks
NHL GENERAL MANAGER OF THE YEAR AWARD
Marc Bergevin, Montreal Canadiens
Bob Murray, Anaheim Ducks
Ray Shero, Pittsburgh Penguins
TED LINDSAY AWARD (Most outstanding player as voted by members of the NHLPA)
Sidney Crosby, Pittsburgh Penguins
Alex Ovechkin, Washington Capitals
Martin St. Louis, Tampa Bay Lightning
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 12
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 19
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13