May 24, 2013, 11:48 AM EDT
The 2013 NHL Awards winners will be announced in a pair of televised specials during the Stanley Cup finals.
Per the league, the day before Game 2 of the finals, the recipients of the Masterton, Selke, King Clancy and Lady Byng trophies, the Jack Adams Award, the Mark Messier NHL Leadership Award, the NHL Foundation Player Award and the NHL General Manager of the Year Award will be revealed at 5 p.m. on NHL Network in the United States and Canada.
At 7 p.m. the day of of Game 2, the Hart, Calder, Norris, Vezina trophies, along with the Ted Lindsay Award, will be announced on NBC Sports Network in the United States and CBC in Canada.
The full-scale awards show — a casualty of the lockout — will be back in Las Vegas next year.
JACK ADAMS AWARD (Top head coach)
Bruce Boudreau, Anaheim Ducks
Paul MacLean, Ottawa Senators
Joel Quenneville, Chicago Blackhawks
NHL GENERAL MANAGER OF THE YEAR AWARD
Marc Bergevin, Montreal Canadiens
Bob Murray, Anaheim Ducks
Ray Shero, Pittsburgh Penguins
TED LINDSAY AWARD (Most outstanding player as voted by members of the NHLPA)
Sidney Crosby, Pittsburgh Penguins
Alex Ovechkin, Washington Capitals
Martin St. Louis, Tampa Bay Lightning
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 3
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 10
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 35
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 9
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 38
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)