May 23, 2013, 10:47 PM EDT
Well, he’s back in, as per a tweet from Kevin Kurz of CSN Bay Area.
The puck drops tonight on Game 5 of the Western Conference semifinal between the Sharks and L.A. Kings. The series is tied 2-2 with the home team winning every game so far.
Demers, 24, hasn’t played since April 18.
“I feel good,” Demers said earlier this week. “It’s just a question of getting back into game shape. As soon as you do a couple of shifts, especially in this kind of series, you’ll be in shape real quick. I’m just helping out wherever I can and going where they tell me to go.”
Coming out of the lineup for the Sharks is, according to Kurz, Tim Kennedy.
- Risk Factors: St. Louis Blues edition 0
- Ryan agrees to seven-year, $50.75 million extension 11
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 37
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 10
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 15
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (37)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)
- Filip Forsberg has scored two thirds of the Preds’ preseason goals (21)