May 23, 2013, 10:47 PM EDT
Well, he’s back in, as per a tweet from Kevin Kurz of CSN Bay Area.
The puck drops tonight on Game 5 of the Western Conference semifinal between the Sharks and L.A. Kings. The series is tied 2-2 with the home team winning every game so far.
Demers, 24, hasn’t played since April 18.
“I feel good,” Demers said earlier this week. “It’s just a question of getting back into game shape. As soon as you do a couple of shifts, especially in this kind of series, you’ll be in shape real quick. I’m just helping out wherever I can and going where they tell me to go.”
Coming out of the lineup for the Sharks is, according to Kurz, Tim Kennedy.
- IIHF, NHL to meet next month to discuss World Cup (Updated) 0
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys 22
- Drouin out 3-4 weeks with fractured thumb 3
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 8
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 10
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 35
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)