May 23, 2013, 10:47 PM EDT
Well, he’s back in, as per a tweet from Kevin Kurz of CSN Bay Area.
The puck drops tonight on Game 5 of the Western Conference semifinal between the Sharks and L.A. Kings. The series is tied 2-2 with the home team winning every game so far.
Demers, 24, hasn’t played since April 18.
“I feel good,” Demers said earlier this week. “It’s just a question of getting back into game shape. As soon as you do a couple of shifts, especially in this kind of series, you’ll be in shape real quick. I’m just helping out wherever I can and going where they tell me to go.”
Coming out of the lineup for the Sharks is, according to Kurz, Tim Kennedy.
- Canucks ink Brandon Sutter to five-year, $21.875 million extension 11
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 33
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 15
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 32
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Owner Pegula: Sabres have gone through ‘two of the most successful seasons we’ve ever had’ (43)
- Erik Haula signs two-year extension with Wild (35)