May 23, 2013, 10:47 PM EST
Well, he’s back in, as per a tweet from Kevin Kurz of CSN Bay Area.
The puck drops tonight on Game 5 of the Western Conference semifinal between the Sharks and L.A. Kings. The series is tied 2-2 with the home team winning every game so far.
Demers, 24, hasn’t played since April 18.
“I feel good,” Demers said earlier this week. “It’s just a question of getting back into game shape. As soon as you do a couple of shifts, especially in this kind of series, you’ll be in shape real quick. I’m just helping out wherever I can and going where they tell me to go.”
Coming out of the lineup for the Sharks is, according to Kurz, Tim Kennedy.
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 40
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 89
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 101
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 7
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 14
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 89
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 87
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (180)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (107)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (101)
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller (90)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)