May 23, 2013, 10:45 AM EDT
Two days ago, we learned the Dallas Stars would be unveiling new uniforms on June 4.
Today, it’s the Carolina Hurricanes announcing they’ll be unveiling new duds…on June 4.
From the club’s website:
This marks the first significant uniform alteration – from the home and road sweaters to the pants to the socks – in the team’s 15-year North Carolina history. The team’s primary logo and colors will remain intact. Beginning Friday, May 24, teaser swatches of the new uniforms will be posted each day.
Since I don’t really have much to add about this, here are some highlights from the Hurricanes’ first ever game in 1997.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 20
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)