May 22, 2013, 12:21 AM EDT
Dustin Brown has been involved. And that might be an understatement.
Brown, in the second period, came away from heavy, open-ice impact with Logan Couture in the neutral zone. Much like the Marleau and Brown collision, the puck was nowhere near either player when Brown and Couture ran into each other.
Couture, again much like Brown after the Marleau hit, was shaken up. Couture also briefly left the game in the third period after blocking a shot with his band, but he quickly returned to action.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 21
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 19
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 47
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 125
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 38
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 80
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7