May 22, 2013, 12:21 AM EST
Dustin Brown has been involved. And that might be an understatement.
Brown, in the second period, came away from heavy, open-ice impact with Logan Couture in the neutral zone. Much like the Marleau and Brown collision, the puck was nowhere near either player when Brown and Couture ran into each other.
Couture, again much like Brown after the Marleau hit, was shaken up. Couture also briefly left the game in the third period after blocking a shot with his band, but he quickly returned to action.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 0
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 6
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 35
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)