May 22, 2013, 10:59 PM EST
Senators coach Paul MacLean wasn’t interested in answering any questions following Ottawa’s 7-3 defeat against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Do you want to know what went wrong?
“Everything’s right here,” MacLean said while pointing to the game sheet. “It’s 7-3. See you in Pittsburgh. We’re going to Pittsburgh, and we’re coming to play.”
And that was it.
MacLean’s Senators got off to a great start, but were overwhelmed by the Penguins in the third period. Ottawa is now down 3-1 in their second-round series.
Still, MacLean’s clearly not giving up.
Coach Paul MacLean could be fined by the league for that press conference but if you don’t have anything nice to say… #Sens
— Bruce Garrioch (@SunGarrioch) May 23, 2013
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 0
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 7
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 1
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 24
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11