May 22, 2013, 10:59 PM EST
Senators coach Paul MacLean wasn’t interested in answering any questions following Ottawa’s 7-3 defeat against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Do you want to know what went wrong?
“Everything’s right here,” MacLean said while pointing to the game sheet. “It’s 7-3. See you in Pittsburgh. We’re going to Pittsburgh, and we’re coming to play.”
And that was it.
MacLean’s Senators got off to a great start, but were overwhelmed by the Penguins in the third period. Ottawa is now down 3-1 in their second-round series.
Still, MacLean’s clearly not giving up.
Coach Paul MacLean could be fined by the league for that press conference but if you don’t have anything nice to say… #Sens
— Bruce Garrioch (@SunGarrioch) May 23, 2013
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 50
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 45
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 15
- Trade: Montreal acquires Petry from Edmonton for two draft picks 21
- Bruins acquire Connolly from the Lightning for draft picks (Confirmed) 32
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 69
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 23
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 74
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (157)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)