May 22, 2013, 7:17 PM EST
Morrow’s absence is likely due to an undisclosed injury.
“Jussi is a guy who’s been out of our lineup and you’re sitting on a guy who can make plays, score big goals, he’s a faceoff guy,” Penguins coach Dan Bylsma said prior to the game. “He’s also a guy who would see time on our second power-play unit, as well.”
Morrow has a goal and three points in nine playoff games, including the game-winner on Friday. Jokinen and Bennett have only participated in four and three contests respectively in Pittsburgh’s postseason run.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 48
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 20
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32