May 22, 2013, 7:17 PM EDT
Morrow’s absence is likely due to an undisclosed injury.
“Jussi is a guy who’s been out of our lineup and you’re sitting on a guy who can make plays, score big goals, he’s a faceoff guy,” Penguins coach Dan Bylsma said prior to the game. “He’s also a guy who would see time on our second power-play unit, as well.”
Morrow has a goal and three points in nine playoff games, including the game-winner on Friday. Jokinen and Bennett have only participated in four and three contests respectively in Pittsburgh’s postseason run.
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 9
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 40