May 22, 2013, 3:50 PM EDT
A healthy scratch for the first three games of the Penguins-Senators series, Pittsburgh forward Jussi Jokinen could be back in the lineup tonight for Game 4 in Ottawa.
“Jussi is a guy who’s been out of our lineup and you’re sitting on a guy who can make plays, score big goals, he’s a faceoff guy,” Pens coach Dan Bylsma said without confirming that Jokinen would indeed play. “He’s also a guy who would see time on our second power-play unit, as well.”
Pittsburgh’s power play is just 1-for-12 in its past two games — a far cry from the 9-for-25 pace it started the playoffs on.
Veteran forward Brenden Morrow may miss tonight’s game with an undisclosed injury.
Pittsburgh leads the series, 2-1.
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 28
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 23
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 36
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 53
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (68)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)