May 22, 2013, 3:50 PM EST
A healthy scratch for the first three games of the Penguins-Senators series, Pittsburgh forward Jussi Jokinen could be back in the lineup tonight for Game 4 in Ottawa.
“Jussi is a guy who’s been out of our lineup and you’re sitting on a guy who can make plays, score big goals, he’s a faceoff guy,” Pens coach Dan Bylsma said without confirming that Jokinen would indeed play. “He’s also a guy who would see time on our second power-play unit, as well.”
Pittsburgh’s power play is just 1-for-12 in its past two games — a far cry from the 9-for-25 pace it started the playoffs on.
Veteran forward Brenden Morrow may miss tonight’s game with an undisclosed injury.
Pittsburgh leads the series, 2-1.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 7
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54