May 22, 2013, 3:50 PM EDT
A healthy scratch for the first three games of the Penguins-Senators series, Pittsburgh forward Jussi Jokinen could be back in the lineup tonight for Game 4 in Ottawa.
“Jussi is a guy who’s been out of our lineup and you’re sitting on a guy who can make plays, score big goals, he’s a faceoff guy,” Pens coach Dan Bylsma said without confirming that Jokinen would indeed play. “He’s also a guy who would see time on our second power-play unit, as well.”
Pittsburgh’s power play is just 1-for-12 in its past two games — a far cry from the 9-for-25 pace it started the playoffs on.
Veteran forward Brenden Morrow may miss tonight’s game with an undisclosed injury.
Pittsburgh leads the series, 2-1.
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 0
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 15
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 30
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 10
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 10
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 19
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (67)