May 22, 2013, 3:50 PM EDT
A healthy scratch for the first three games of the Penguins-Senators series, Pittsburgh forward Jussi Jokinen could be back in the lineup tonight for Game 4 in Ottawa.
“Jussi is a guy who’s been out of our lineup and you’re sitting on a guy who can make plays, score big goals, he’s a faceoff guy,” Pens coach Dan Bylsma said without confirming that Jokinen would indeed play. “He’s also a guy who would see time on our second power-play unit, as well.”
Pittsburgh’s power play is just 1-for-12 in its past two games — a far cry from the 9-for-25 pace it started the playoffs on.
Veteran forward Brenden Morrow may miss tonight’s game with an undisclosed injury.
Pittsburgh leads the series, 2-1.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 0
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 8
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 35
- Video: Controversial Kane goal has Laviolette fuming 18
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 2
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 45
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10