May 21, 2013, 10:30 AM EST
The Boston Bruins have taken a 2-0 series lead and have scored eight goals in the process. Has goaltender Henrik Lundqvist come up short or does the blame lie in those playing in front of him? On the flip side, what has been going right for the Bruins so far?
Meanwhile, San Jose is down by one game against Los Angeles, but that series has been incredibly close. Is there an underlining issue that the Kings need to address going forward?
Mike Halford and Jason Brough analyzed both series ahead of tonight’s action:
If you want more information on tonight’s contests, please click here.
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 0
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 1
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 8
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 13
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 5
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 7
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 2
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 12
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)