May 21, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
The Boston Bruins have taken a 2-0 series lead and have scored eight goals in the process. Has goaltender Henrik Lundqvist come up short or does the blame lie in those playing in front of him? On the flip side, what has been going right for the Bruins so far?
Meanwhile, San Jose is down by one game against Los Angeles, but that series has been incredibly close. Is there an underlining issue that the Kings need to address going forward?
Mike Halford and Jason Brough analyzed both series ahead of tonight’s action:
If you want more information on tonight’s contests, please click here.
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 4
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 32
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 40
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 157
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 16
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 5
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 24
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 29
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (160)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)