May 21, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
The Boston Bruins have taken a 2-0 series lead and have scored eight goals in the process. Has goaltender Henrik Lundqvist come up short or does the blame lie in those playing in front of him? On the flip side, what has been going right for the Bruins so far?
Meanwhile, San Jose is down by one game against Los Angeles, but that series has been incredibly close. Is there an underlining issue that the Kings need to address going forward?
Mike Halford and Jason Brough analyzed both series ahead of tonight’s action:
If you want more information on tonight’s contests, please click here.
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 7
- Your 2015 HHOF Class: Fedorov, Housley, Lidstrom, Pronger, Ruggiero 31
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder 94
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ 82
- Sens’ Chiasson headed for arbitration 1
- Pricey Platoon? Stars reportedly sign Niemi for three years, $13.5M 18
- Hodgson, Stalberg placed on unconditional waivers 24
- Buyouts loom as Richards, Parenteau and Fistric clear unconditional waivers 4
- UFA of the Day: Chris Stewart 18
- Penguins sign Ian Cole to a three-year, $6.3 million deal 11
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (96)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (87)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)
- Consensus reached: 5 minutes of 3-on-3 OT could be in place for 2015-16 (60)