May 21, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
The Boston Bruins have taken a 2-0 series lead and have scored eight goals in the process. Has goaltender Henrik Lundqvist come up short or does the blame lie in those playing in front of him? On the flip side, what has been going right for the Bruins so far?
Meanwhile, San Jose is down by one game against Los Angeles, but that series has been incredibly close. Is there an underlining issue that the Kings need to address going forward?
Mike Halford and Jason Brough analyzed both series ahead of tonight’s action:
If you want more information on tonight’s contests, please click here.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18