May 21, 2013, 11:26 PM EDT
L.A. Kings goalie Jonathan Quick, who was assessed a game misconduct for abuse of officials at the end of Game 3, doesn’t appear to be in a pleasant mood in Game 4 of the Western Conference semifinal against the San Jose Sharks.
Quick, who has had to deal with constant traffic in front of him throughout these playoffs, gave Sharks’ forward Tommy Wingels a solid glove to the face after a whistle in front of the Kings’ net in the first period of Tuesday’s game.
No call on the play. Perhaps the San Jose player causing trouble for Quick has been TJ Galiardi, who was called for interference on Kings’ defenseman Drew Doughty in the Kings’ crease, and then got away with a trip on Quick.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 16
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39