May 21, 2013, 11:26 PM EDT
L.A. Kings goalie Jonathan Quick, who was assessed a game misconduct for abuse of officials at the end of Game 3, doesn’t appear to be in a pleasant mood in Game 4 of the Western Conference semifinal against the San Jose Sharks.
Quick, who has had to deal with constant traffic in front of him throughout these playoffs, gave Sharks’ forward Tommy Wingels a solid glove to the face after a whistle in front of the Kings’ net in the first period of Tuesday’s game.
No call on the play. Perhaps the San Jose player causing trouble for Quick has been TJ Galiardi, who was called for interference on Kings’ defenseman Drew Doughty in the Kings’ crease, and then got away with a trip on Quick.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 0
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 11
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 18
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 13
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 7
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 (74)