May 21, 2013, 11:26 PM EDT
L.A. Kings goalie Jonathan Quick, who was assessed a game misconduct for abuse of officials at the end of Game 3, doesn’t appear to be in a pleasant mood in Game 4 of the Western Conference semifinal against the San Jose Sharks.
Quick, who has had to deal with constant traffic in front of him throughout these playoffs, gave Sharks’ forward Tommy Wingels a solid glove to the face after a whistle in front of the Kings’ net in the first period of Tuesday’s game.
No call on the play. Perhaps the San Jose player causing trouble for Quick has been TJ Galiardi, who was called for interference on Kings’ defenseman Drew Doughty in the Kings’ crease, and then got away with a trip on Quick.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Sabres’ Kane (shoulder) ‘ahead of schedule’ with recovery 4
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 29
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 16
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 75
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 32
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 58
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 14
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (58)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)