May 21, 2013, 11:26 PM EST
L.A. Kings goalie Jonathan Quick, who was assessed a game misconduct for abuse of officials at the end of Game 3, doesn’t appear to be in a pleasant mood in Game 4 of the Western Conference semifinal against the San Jose Sharks.
Quick, who has had to deal with constant traffic in front of him throughout these playoffs, gave Sharks’ forward Tommy Wingels a solid glove to the face after a whistle in front of the Kings’ net in the first period of Tuesday’s game.
No call on the play. Perhaps the San Jose player causing trouble for Quick has been TJ Galiardi, who was called for interference on Kings’ defenseman Drew Doughty in the Kings’ crease, and then got away with a trip on Quick.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 3
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 17
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18