May 21, 2013, 11:26 PM EDT
L.A. Kings goalie Jonathan Quick, who was assessed a game misconduct for abuse of officials at the end of Game 3, doesn’t appear to be in a pleasant mood in Game 4 of the Western Conference semifinal against the San Jose Sharks.
Quick, who has had to deal with constant traffic in front of him throughout these playoffs, gave Sharks’ forward Tommy Wingels a solid glove to the face after a whistle in front of the Kings’ net in the first period of Tuesday’s game.
No call on the play. Perhaps the San Jose player causing trouble for Quick has been TJ Galiardi, who was called for interference on Kings’ defenseman Drew Doughty in the Kings’ crease, and then got away with a trip on Quick.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 31
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 15
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 11
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 57
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 63
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1