May 21, 2013, 7:15 AM EST
PHT’s Morning Skate takes a look around the world of hockey to see what’s happening and what we’ll be talking about around the NHL world and beyond.
Some interesting statistics about Ottawa’s 2-1 double overtime win on Sunday. (Ottawa Citizen)
Colin Greening was asked what it was like to play with fiberglass in his face. “Well, you’ve got a lot of adrenalin going through your body,” he said. “But they were only small pieces.” (Ottawa Citizen)
San Jose Sharks forward Logan Couture temporarily left Saturday’s game after crashing into the boards. He scored the overtime goal when he returned, but skipped Monday’s practice. All the same, he should play in Game 4 tonight. (CSN Bay Area)
Highlights from Detroit’s 3-1 win over Chicago:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 4
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 29
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7