May 21, 2013, 7:15 AM EST
PHT’s Morning Skate takes a look around the world of hockey to see what’s happening and what we’ll be talking about around the NHL world and beyond.
Some interesting statistics about Ottawa’s 2-1 double overtime win on Sunday. (Ottawa Citizen)
Colin Greening was asked what it was like to play with fiberglass in his face. “Well, you’ve got a lot of adrenalin going through your body,” he said. “But they were only small pieces.” (Ottawa Citizen)
San Jose Sharks forward Logan Couture temporarily left Saturday’s game after crashing into the boards. He scored the overtime goal when he returned, but skipped Monday’s practice. All the same, he should play in Game 4 tonight. (CSN Bay Area)
Highlights from Detroit’s 3-1 win over Chicago:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 2
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 24
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 60
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16