May 20, 2013, 8:11 PM EDT
It looked like Chicago Blackhawks forward Viktor Stalberg‘s return to action in Game 3 would be pretty short-lived after he took a scary spill into the boards trying to hit Detroit Red Wings defenseman Jakub Kindl:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Instead, he returned to action just a few minutes later. As great a story as the video tells, freezing the moment really captures how stunning it is that he left this fall in one piece (let alone came back in the same period).
He provided a stunning GIF, too:
So, basically, three different formats show how tough Stalberg is.
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 9
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 14
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 30
- Bruins sign Beleskey for five years, despite some warning signs 42
- Kessel trade shows Leafs are trying to ‘build this thing the right way’ 26
- Green signs with Red Wings — 3 years, $18 million 24
- ‘It’s hard to find players like Phil Kessel’ 45
- Kassian traded to Habs for Prust; Hodgson signs with Preds 17
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins 131
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)