May 20, 2013, 11:03 PM EST
Every now and then, post-game interviews justify their often-criticized existences when someone says an inflammatory or funny thing.
Detroit Red Wings forward Dan Cleary‘s amazing red beard was reason enough to soak in what he had to say, but his amusing “no Christmas cards” quip made it a rare treat. He’s talking about his rivalry with Bryan Bickell specifically, yet it could probably fit Detroit’s second-round series against the Chicago Blackhawks overall:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 11
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 3
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 13
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 9
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4