May 20, 2013, 11:03 PM EDT
Every now and then, post-game interviews justify their often-criticized existences when someone says an inflammatory or funny thing.
Detroit Red Wings forward Dan Cleary‘s amazing red beard was reason enough to soak in what he had to say, but his amusing “no Christmas cards” quip made it a rare treat. He’s talking about his rivalry with Bryan Bickell specifically, yet it could probably fit Detroit’s second-round series against the Chicago Blackhawks overall:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 40