May 20, 2013, 10:51 PM EDT
“We hit the wall when they disallowed the goal,” Quenneville said. “I disagree with the call. [He] didn’t touch the goalie.”
Then again, maybe the nature of the call is part of the question.
Blackhawks goalie Corey Crawford was at the other end of the ice, but he commented that it was the first time he’s seen an “inside the crease” call since 2000. (Note that Crawford was speaking from his own perspective, not from a league-wide one.)
While it’s clear that the Blackhawks were upset about that disallowed goal either way, many believe that Patrick Kane‘s 2-1 goal shouldn’t have counted. So some might argue that the tough beats can go both ways.
Jun 29, 2015, 6:43 PM EDT
He’ll reportedly earn $1 million next season.
Jun 29, 2015, 6:40 PM EDT
Toronto, Calgary and Pittsburgh are amongst the teams, which have reached out.
Jun 29, 2015, 5:54 PM EDT
The payment will be made on Wednesday.
Jun 29, 2015, 5:13 PM EDT
Bill Hay and Peter Karmanos Jr. are also going in as builders.
Jun 29, 2015, 4:27 PM EDT
Also inside is information about the potential cap recapture situation the Kings might be stuck with.
Jun 29, 2015, 3:53 PM EDT
Jun 29, 2015, 3:25 PM EDT
Processing Monday’s surprising termination.
Jun 29, 2015, 2:45 PM EDT
Could make about a $15 million difference …
Jun 29, 2015, 2:05 PM EDT
The 24-year-old’s three-year, $2.7 million deal is set to expire on Wednesday.
Jun 29, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
If accurate, that’s $10.4M between Niemi and Kari Lehtonen.
Jun 29, 2015, 1:40 PM EDT
The 24-year-old was a pending restricted free agent.
Jun 29, 2015, 1:27 PM EDT
Get your dog puns ready.
Jun 29, 2015, 1:08 PM EDT
He should draw plenty of free agent interest.
Jun 29, 2015, 12:40 PM EDT
Both players can be bought out on Tuesday, if they clear.
Jun 29, 2015, 12:18 PM EDT
Update: Parenteau’s buyout is already official.
Jun 29, 2015, 12:01 PM EDT
He wasn’t tendered a qualifying offer by the Bolts on Monday.
Jun 29, 2015, 11:05 AM EDT
He said “the fit was perfect” in Minnesota following the season.
Jun 29, 2015, 11:05 AM EDT
The big forward provides injury insurance.
Jun 29, 2015, 10:20 AM EDT
He appeared in 20 regular season games with Pittsburgh following a March trade from St. Louis.
Jun 29, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
He’ll make $600,000 at the NHL level and $400,000 in the American Hockey League.
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 3
- Your 2015 HHOF Class: Fedorov, Housley, Lidstrom, Pronger, Ruggiero 20
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder 81
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ 79
- Sens’ Chiasson headed for arbitration 0
- Pricey Platoon? Stars reportedly sign Niemi for three years, $13.5M 17
- Hodgson, Stalberg placed on unconditional waivers 24
- Buyouts loom as Richards, Parenteau and Fistric clear unconditional waivers 4
- UFA of the Day: Chris Stewart 16
- Penguins sign Ian Cole to a three-year, $6.3 million deal 11
- Stoll charged with cocaine possession, but not MDMA possession (82)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (81)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (79)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)