May 19, 2013, 9:22 PM EDT
A lot has been made about the struggles of Ottawa Senators defenseman Erik Karlsson, however he’s been a physical presence so far in Game 3 against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Perhaps this will help Karlsson break free from the difficulties he’s faced in this Eastern Conference semifinal series with the Penguins.
The talented 22-year-old Karlsson rocked Penguins’ Chris Kunitz with a solid, open-ice body check at the Ottawa blue line late in the first period.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 12
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 13
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (47)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)