May 19, 2013, 9:22 PM EST
A lot has been made about the struggles of Ottawa Senators defenseman Erik Karlsson, however he’s been a physical presence so far in Game 3 against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Perhaps this will help Karlsson break free from the difficulties he’s faced in this Eastern Conference semifinal series with the Penguins.
The talented 22-year-old Karlsson rocked Penguins’ Chris Kunitz with a solid, open-ice body check at the Ottawa blue line late in the first period.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- In praise of the Hamburglar 7
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 4
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 9
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 52
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (173)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)