May 19, 2013, 4:14 PM EDT
Today’s Game 2 between New York and Boston didn’t get out to the start the Rangers wanted when Torey Krug put the Bruins ahead first, but it wouldn’t last long.
Captain Ryan Callahan would pick Brad Marchand‘s pocket and race to the other end of the ice, blowing past Dougie Hamilton and fooling Tuukka Rask on his way to a dazzling tying goal. Check out the video here.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Think Bruins coach Claude Julien might have a word with Marchand about his “effort” to backcheck and make up for his mistake?
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 22
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 21
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 33
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 53
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (67)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)