May 19, 2013, 4:14 PM EDT
Today’s Game 2 between New York and Boston didn’t get out to the start the Rangers wanted when Torey Krug put the Bruins ahead first, but it wouldn’t last long.
Captain Ryan Callahan would pick Brad Marchand‘s pocket and race to the other end of the ice, blowing past Dougie Hamilton and fooling Tuukka Rask on his way to a dazzling tying goal. Check out the video here.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Think Bruins coach Claude Julien might have a word with Marchand about his “effort” to backcheck and make up for his mistake?
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)