May 19, 2013, 4:14 PM EDT
Today’s Game 2 between New York and Boston didn’t get out to the start the Rangers wanted when Torey Krug put the Bruins ahead first, but it wouldn’t last long.
Captain Ryan Callahan would pick Brad Marchand‘s pocket and race to the other end of the ice, blowing past Dougie Hamilton and fooling Tuukka Rask on his way to a dazzling tying goal. Check out the video here.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Think Bruins coach Claude Julien might have a word with Marchand about his “effort” to backcheck and make up for his mistake?
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 6
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 97
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 12
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 3
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 20
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 22
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Preds’ Weber not travelling to Chicago 15
- Report: Flames requested a review of Engelland’s instigator 17
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (117)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (98)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)