May 19, 2013, 4:14 PM EST
Today’s Game 2 between New York and Boston didn’t get out to the start the Rangers wanted when Torey Krug put the Bruins ahead first, but it wouldn’t last long.
Captain Ryan Callahan would pick Brad Marchand‘s pocket and race to the other end of the ice, blowing past Dougie Hamilton and fooling Tuukka Rask on his way to a dazzling tying goal. Check out the video here.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Think Bruins coach Claude Julien might have a word with Marchand about his “effort” to backcheck and make up for his mistake?
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 4
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (75)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)