May 19, 2013, 10:51 PM EDT
Neil looked to have the tying goal when the puck came to him in front of the Pittsburgh net, however Vokoun, who was still down on the ice, threw out the right pad and robbed the Senators’ bruising forward.
The save maintained the Penguins’ lead, however the Senators forced overtime on a goal from Daniel Alfredsson with 29 seconds remaining in regulation.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 7
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 21
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 7
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 53
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39