May 19, 2013, 2:04 PM EST
After going relatively punchless in Game 2 against Detroit, Chicago appears set to make one change to their lineup for Monday night’s Game 3.
Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville says forward Viktor Stalberg is “likely playing” in Game 3 after being a healthy scratch for the first two games of the series. Tracey Myers of CSNChicago.com shares what he has to say about how he’ll approach getting back to action.
“I’ll just keep playing the way I have all year. I don’t think I’m going to change too much; you just get back out there and work hard and do as much as you can,” Stalberg said. “It’s always frustrating. You want to play; you want to help out. Most of us made it here because we’re competitive people and we want to be the best. You want to be out there.”
There were rumblings over Stalberg being scratched because of his complaints over power-play time but Quenneville shot those down. Will he play on the man-advantage though? Chris Kuc of the Chicago Tribune shared this:
Keep it cheeky, Chicago.
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 0
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 5
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 33
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)