May 19, 2013, 2:04 PM EDT
After going relatively punchless in Game 2 against Detroit, Chicago appears set to make one change to their lineup for Monday night’s Game 3.
Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville says forward Viktor Stalberg is “likely playing” in Game 3 after being a healthy scratch for the first two games of the series. Tracey Myers of CSNChicago.com shares what he has to say about how he’ll approach getting back to action.
“I’ll just keep playing the way I have all year. I don’t think I’m going to change too much; you just get back out there and work hard and do as much as you can,” Stalberg said. “It’s always frustrating. You want to play; you want to help out. Most of us made it here because we’re competitive people and we want to be the best. You want to be out there.”
There were rumblings over Stalberg being scratched because of his complaints over power-play time but Quenneville shot those down. Will he play on the man-advantage though? Chris Kuc of the Chicago Tribune shared this:
Keep it cheeky, Chicago.
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 1
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 17
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 16
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- Flyers’ Luke Schenn on first-period brawl: ‘That’s the way it goes’ (57)