May 19, 2013, 2:04 PM EST
After going relatively punchless in Game 2 against Detroit, Chicago appears set to make one change to their lineup for Monday night’s Game 3.
Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville says forward Viktor Stalberg is “likely playing” in Game 3 after being a healthy scratch for the first two games of the series. Tracey Myers of CSNChicago.com shares what he has to say about how he’ll approach getting back to action.
“I’ll just keep playing the way I have all year. I don’t think I’m going to change too much; you just get back out there and work hard and do as much as you can,” Stalberg said. “It’s always frustrating. You want to play; you want to help out. Most of us made it here because we’re competitive people and we want to be the best. You want to be out there.”
There were rumblings over Stalberg being scratched because of his complaints over power-play time but Quenneville shot those down. Will he play on the man-advantage though? Chris Kuc of the Chicago Tribune shared this:
Keep it cheeky, Chicago.
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 0
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 1
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 4
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 51
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 2
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 10
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap (51)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)