May 18, 2013, 6:33 PM EST
Pollak believes that there’s a bylaw that could have resulted in another fine if they did complain about it, so perhaps the Sharks feel like they made enough of an “investment” in airing their grievances about the decision.
More than a few people feel that the Sharks did the right thing for expressing their dismay regarding the controversial decision to suspend the 31-year-old hitter for the remainder of the Western Conference semifinals.
Getting fined again would probably cause more trouble than it would be worth, though.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11