May 18, 2013, 12:51 PM EDT
Red Wings coach Mike Babcock is making one change for today’s Game 2 against Chicago.
During warmups it was forward Drew Miller taking line rushes with the fourth line instead of Todd Bertuzzi. Miller has missed the last 12 games with a broken thumb but will get his first start in the playoffs this afternoon. Miller was cleared for action yesterday.
In six playoff games, Bertuzzi has no points and is a minus-2 while averaging 9:39 time on ice. Miller taking his spot on the fourth line gives the Wings more defensive skill and a speedier skater to keep up with Chicago’s flying circus of offensive talent.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)