May 18, 2013, 12:51 PM EDT
Red Wings coach Mike Babcock is making one change for today’s Game 2 against Chicago.
During warmups it was forward Drew Miller taking line rushes with the fourth line instead of Todd Bertuzzi. Miller has missed the last 12 games with a broken thumb but will get his first start in the playoffs this afternoon. Miller was cleared for action yesterday.
In six playoff games, Bertuzzi has no points and is a minus-2 while averaging 9:39 time on ice. Miller taking his spot on the fourth line gives the Wings more defensive skill and a speedier skater to keep up with Chicago’s flying circus of offensive talent.
- Video: Tavares, Islanders take 2-1 series lead with OT win 8
- Watch Live: Predators at Blackhawks 0
- Watch Live: Capitals at Islanders 3
- Sens turn to Anderson for Game 3 4
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 10
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 74
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 67
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 166
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 18
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (166)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)