May 18, 2013, 12:51 PM EDT
Red Wings coach Mike Babcock is making one change for today’s Game 2 against Chicago.
During warmups it was forward Drew Miller taking line rushes with the fourth line instead of Todd Bertuzzi. Miller has missed the last 12 games with a broken thumb but will get his first start in the playoffs this afternoon. Miller was cleared for action yesterday.
In six playoff games, Bertuzzi has no points and is a minus-2 while averaging 9:39 time on ice. Miller taking his spot on the fourth line gives the Wings more defensive skill and a speedier skater to keep up with Chicago’s flying circus of offensive talent.
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 10
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 15
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 3
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 11
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 18
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 25