May 18, 2013, 12:51 PM EDT
Red Wings coach Mike Babcock is making one change for today’s Game 2 against Chicago.
During warmups it was forward Drew Miller taking line rushes with the fourth line instead of Todd Bertuzzi. Miller has missed the last 12 games with a broken thumb but will get his first start in the playoffs this afternoon. Miller was cleared for action yesterday.
In six playoff games, Bertuzzi has no points and is a minus-2 while averaging 9:39 time on ice. Miller taking his spot on the fourth line gives the Wings more defensive skill and a speedier skater to keep up with Chicago’s flying circus of offensive talent.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 10
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 107
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 77
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (107)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (77)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- Poll: Will Kessel score 40? (38)