May 18, 2013, 9:09 PM EST
As Martin Havlat checks in for the San Jose Sharks in Game 3, the Los Angeles Kings defense will look slightly different on Saturday as well.
Alec Martinez will be out of the lineup in favor of Keaton Ellerby. Matt Greene also is out of action, as the Los Angeles Times’ Helene Elliott points out. Winger Tanner Pearson is making his NHL debut.
Ellerby, 24, has appeared in four postseason games so far, averaging 10:17 minutes per game.
Havlat pushes Tim Kennedy out of the Sharks lineup, by the way.
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 4
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (75)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)