May 18, 2013, 9:09 PM EDT
As Martin Havlat checks in for the San Jose Sharks in Game 3, the Los Angeles Kings defense will look slightly different on Saturday as well.
Alec Martinez will be out of the lineup in favor of Keaton Ellerby. Matt Greene also is out of action, as the Los Angeles Times’ Helene Elliott points out. Winger Tanner Pearson is making his NHL debut.
Ellerby, 24, has appeared in four postseason games so far, averaging 10:17 minutes per game.
Havlat pushes Tim Kennedy out of the Sharks lineup, by the way.
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 16
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 11
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 41
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 6
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 1
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)