May 18, 2013, 9:09 PM EDT
As Martin Havlat checks in for the San Jose Sharks in Game 3, the Los Angeles Kings defense will look slightly different on Saturday as well.
Alec Martinez will be out of the lineup in favor of Keaton Ellerby. Matt Greene also is out of action, as the Los Angeles Times’ Helene Elliott points out. Winger Tanner Pearson is making his NHL debut.
Ellerby, 24, has appeared in four postseason games so far, averaging 10:17 minutes per game.
Havlat pushes Tim Kennedy out of the Sharks lineup, by the way.
- Video: Flyers’ Jones lays out Smith, called for charging 4
- Video: Islanders’ Hickey cut after taking a skate to the face 1
- (Video) McKenzie: NHLPA ‘entirely on board’ with Voynov suspension 5
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? 28
- Rutherford on Fleury: ‘As long as I’m the GM, he’ll be our goalie’ 15
- Datsyuk will play tonight in Montreal 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers take on ‘Hawks in Chicago 9
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 30
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 3
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 29
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)