May 18, 2013, 9:09 PM EDT
As Martin Havlat checks in for the San Jose Sharks in Game 3, the Los Angeles Kings defense will look slightly different on Saturday as well.
Alec Martinez will be out of the lineup in favor of Keaton Ellerby. Matt Greene also is out of action, as the Los Angeles Times’ Helene Elliott points out. Winger Tanner Pearson is making his NHL debut.
Ellerby, 24, has appeared in four postseason games so far, averaging 10:17 minutes per game.
Havlat pushes Tim Kennedy out of the Sharks lineup, by the way.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 18
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 8
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 35
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 18
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)