May 17, 2013, 1:43 AM EST
While we discussed Marc-Edouard Vlasic‘s roller coaster ride earlier tonight, the late delay of game penalty he received was so controversial (especially among San Jose Sharks fans) that it’s worth reviewing.
So, if you’re the type who likes to rewind things back and forth/freeze frames to find evidence (paging Eugene Melnyk’s crime lab), then this video should be useful:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 48
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 20
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32