May 17, 2013, 11:35 PM EST
Crosby notched the hat trick for the Pittsburgh Penguins, but Morrow scored the winning goal as the Penguins defeated the Ottawa Senators 4-3 on Friday to take a 2-0 lead in the best-of-seven Eastern Conference semifinal.
Morrow’s goal gave Pittsburgh a two-goal lead before the midway point of the second period, however Jean-Gabriel Pageau scored for Ottawa early in the third, setting up for a close finish.
- Steen, Blues hold on against Ovechkin, Capitals 4
- David Backes ejected after boarding, bloodying Karl Alzner 15
- End nearing? Lightning waive Nabokov 4
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 24
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 18
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 16
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 12
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 29