May 17, 2013, 11:35 PM EST
Crosby notched the hat trick for the Pittsburgh Penguins, but Morrow scored the winning goal as the Penguins defeated the Ottawa Senators 4-3 on Friday to take a 2-0 lead in the best-of-seven Eastern Conference semifinal.
Morrow’s goal gave Pittsburgh a two-goal lead before the midway point of the second period, however Jean-Gabriel Pageau scored for Ottawa early in the third, setting up for a close finish.
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 13
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 10
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 5
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 31
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11