May 17, 2013, 11:57 AM EDT
Per NHL.com, both Letang and Adams practiced yesterday, but it’s not clear if they’ll be in the lineup tonight at the Consol Energy Center for Game 2 of the Penguins’ second-round series with the Ottawa Senators.
To nobody’s surprise, Tomas Vokoun will start in goal for Pittsburgh. The 36-year-old has won all three of his starts since taking over for Marc-Andre Fleury in Game 5 of the Pens’ first-round series versus the Islanders.
Vokoun stopped all but one of the Sens’ 36 shots in Game 1, a 4-1 victory for Pittsburgh.
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 4
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 9
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 3
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 22
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 10
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 38
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 12
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)