May 17, 2013, 11:57 AM EDT
Per NHL.com, both Letang and Adams practiced yesterday, but it’s not clear if they’ll be in the lineup tonight at the Consol Energy Center for Game 2 of the Penguins’ second-round series with the Ottawa Senators.
To nobody’s surprise, Tomas Vokoun will start in goal for Pittsburgh. The 36-year-old has won all three of his starts since taking over for Marc-Andre Fleury in Game 5 of the Pens’ first-round series versus the Islanders.
Vokoun stopped all but one of the Sens’ 36 shots in Game 1, a 4-1 victory for Pittsburgh.
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 4
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 10
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 35
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 10
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 38
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)