May 17, 2013, 11:57 AM EDT
Per NHL.com, both Letang and Adams practiced yesterday, but it’s not clear if they’ll be in the lineup tonight at the Consol Energy Center for Game 2 of the Penguins’ second-round series with the Ottawa Senators.
To nobody’s surprise, Tomas Vokoun will start in goal for Pittsburgh. The 36-year-old has won all three of his starts since taking over for Marc-Andre Fleury in Game 5 of the Pens’ first-round series versus the Islanders.
Vokoun stopped all but one of the Sens’ 36 shots in Game 1, a 4-1 victory for Pittsburgh.
- Video: Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 5
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 6
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 33
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 48
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 22
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 52
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 66
- End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 26
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (78)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)