May 17, 2013, 11:57 AM EST
Per NHL.com, both Letang and Adams practiced yesterday, but it’s not clear if they’ll be in the lineup tonight at the Consol Energy Center for Game 2 of the Penguins’ second-round series with the Ottawa Senators.
To nobody’s surprise, Tomas Vokoun will start in goal for Pittsburgh. The 36-year-old has won all three of his starts since taking over for Marc-Andre Fleury in Game 5 of the Pens’ first-round series versus the Islanders.
Vokoun stopped all but one of the Sens’ 36 shots in Game 1, a 4-1 victory for Pittsburgh.
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 11
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 14
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 12
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 1
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 33