May 17, 2013, 11:57 AM EDT
Per NHL.com, both Letang and Adams practiced yesterday, but it’s not clear if they’ll be in the lineup tonight at the Consol Energy Center for Game 2 of the Penguins’ second-round series with the Ottawa Senators.
To nobody’s surprise, Tomas Vokoun will start in goal for Pittsburgh. The 36-year-old has won all three of his starts since taking over for Marc-Andre Fleury in Game 5 of the Pens’ first-round series versus the Islanders.
Vokoun stopped all but one of the Sens’ 36 shots in Game 1, a 4-1 victory for Pittsburgh.
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 22
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 21
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 33
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 53
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (67)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)